Top 5 Navratri Bhajan Lyrics – Lakhbir Singh Lakkha (What is Navratri): Navratri is a major festival for Hindus. Which is celebrated with much fanfare all over India. The textual meaning of Navratri is ‘nine nights. During these nine nights and ten days, nine forms of the Goddess are worshipped. The tenth day is famous as Dussehra. Navratri comes four times a year. In the month of Magh, Chaitra, Ashadh, and Ashwin.
On the nine nights of Navratri, three goddesses – Mahalakshmi, Mahasaraswati, or Saraswati and nine forms of Mahakali are worshipped, whose names are Nanda Devi, Yogamaya, Raktdantika, Shakambhari, Durga, Bhima, and Bhramari. But in this article, we are going to share the lyrics of Lakhbir Singh Lakha’s Top 5 Bhajan which is taken from Lakhbir Singh Ji’s very famous album “Pyaar Sajha Hai Tera Dwar Bhavani“. Lakhbir Singh Lakha is a bhajan singer who sang many important bhajans like “Arey Dwarpalo Kanhaiya Se Keh Do”. The most important thing about Lakha ji’s singing is that when he sings bhajans in his Punjabi style, there seems to be a newness in it which is very sweet to hear.
Top 5 Navratri Bhajan Lyrics – Lakhbir Singh Lakkha:
- अमृत की बरसे बदरिया Amrit Ki Barse Badariya Lyrics – Lakkha
- माँ वेदों ने तेरी महिमा कही है Maa Vedon Ne Lyrics – Lakhbir Singh Lakkha
- मैया का चोला है रंगला Maiya Ka Chola Lyrics – Lakhbir Singh Lakkha
- प्यारा सजा है तेरा द्वार भवानी Pyara Saja Hai Tera Dwar Lyrics – Maa Durga Bhajan
- मेरी अँखियों के सामने ही रहना Meri Akhiyon Ke Samne Lyrics – Lakhbir Lakkha